An effective Asset Management System incorporates a set of concise and auditable records supporting the consistent application of good asset decision-making.
Merz Consulting can support the development of effective and prudent Asset Management Systems with services such as:
- Design and implementation of full asset management systems
- Integration of corporate risk frameworks with asset management decision-making, using probabilistic and statistical tools
- Development or review of asset capacity expansion or end of life business cases
- Development of comprehensive asset condition assessment tools and documentation
Guiding the decision making around these key functions are the organisation’s objectives including the approach to the management of risk. An effective Asset Management System incorporates a set of concise and auditable records supporting the consistent application of good asset decision-making.
- Optimisation of asset creation including options analysis and timing of investments
- Prescription of operational processes that support the appropriate operation of the asset
- Timing and prioritisation of maintenance activities
- Timing and a planned approach to disposal